- The calculation is based on the child who enrols in the Hospital and Surgical Benefits (Ward level plan) and selecting optional full cover benefit for Bupa Care Kid can enjoy 50% child discount if both parents enrol in Bupa CarePro together.
- 50% child discount is only applicable to both parents enrol in Bupa CarePro. Child can enjoy 25% discount with one parent enrols in Bupa CarePro.
- You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover. The current list of Bupa HealthCare Appointed Hospitals in Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
- Applicable to member who enrol Full Cover Benefit only.
- Applicable to member who enrol at private room level.
Bupa guarantees that your child's cover can be renewed for life as long as you and your child meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Medical card is not applicable at the day-case centre of any private hospital in Hong Kong. You need to complete required procedures to use the medical card. The current list of designated private hospitals n Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
- Member who has enrolled in Full Cover Benefit and / or Supplementary Major Medical Benefit can enjoy cashless treatment for eligible medical expenses by using the medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong, subject to a credit limit approved by Bupa. Your eligible claim will be reimbursed up to the Overall Annual Limit.
#Limited time enrolment offer – Terms and conditions
- This promotion (“Promotion”) is valid from now to 30 November 2019 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Within the Promotion Period, a Vital DNA Test provided by Prenetics Limited (“Promotion Gift”) will be available to new members of Bupa insurance schemes (“New Customer”) who meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in Clause 3 below (“Eligibility Criteria”).
- To receive the Promotion Gift, the New Customer must:
- Successfully enrol in any one of Bupa CarePro, Bupa Together, Bupa HealthPlus, Bupa Care Kid, Bupa Care HealthNet, Bupa Gold, Bupa Crystal Health Insurance Scheme; Bupa Critical Essential Care; Bupa MyBasic VHIS Plan or Bupa MyFlexi VHIS Plan with a coverage commencement date between 1 November 2019 and 1 December 2019 (each an “Eligible Scheme”) through a Bupa Health Management Consultant during the Promotion Period;
- Not be a subscriber of, or have cancelled, any individual medical insurance scheme underwritten by Bupa (Asia) Limited (“Bupa”) within 6 months prior to the date of submitting the application for an Eligible Scheme;
- Not have any child discount applied to the Eligible Scheme in which they are enrolled; and
- Have settled the annual premium payment of the Eligible Scheme by 11 December 2019.
- New Customers who meet all of the Eligibility Criteria will be sent a redemption letter for the Promotion Gift by post to the subscriber’s correspondence address on Bupa’s record within 2 months after the coverage commencement date of the Eligible Scheme. The Promotion Gift can be redeemed at the designated website set out in the redemption letter within 12 months of the date of the redemption letter. No redemption letter will be re-issued by Bupa in any case, unless the New Customer is unable to receive the redemption letter at the correspondence address or email address on Bupa’s record.
- In the event that the Promotion Gift has been redeemed but the Eligible Scheme is terminated for any reason within the first 12 months, the subscriber of the Eligible Scheme agrees to repay Bupa the amount equivalent to the value of the Promotion Gift(s) redeemed by members of the subscriber’s Eligible Scheme.
- Bupa is not the supplier nor provider of the Promotion Gift. Bupa makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality, functionality or suitability of the Promotion Gift. Bupa shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the use of the Promotion Gift.
- The Promotion Gift should not be used as a substitute for specific medical or diagnostic advice, and only intends to provide the user with information to better understand wellness traits associated with their genotype. It is the New Customer’s responsibility to determine whether the Vital DNA test is appropriate for them and seek medical advice in relation to any questions or concerns. Information relating to the Vital DNA Test can be accessed on Prenetics’ website (www.circledna.com/vital).
- The value of the Promotion Gift is determined with reference to the suggested retail price set by Prenetics Limited and Bupa reserves the right to replace the Promotion Gift with other items of similar value without prior notice.
- Bupa reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate this Promotion (in whole or in part) or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Bupa will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any such variation, suspension or termination.
- The Promotion Gift is not transferable, exchangeable, returnable or redeemable for cash.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Bupa shall be final and conclusive on all matters related to the Promotion.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
The Circle Vita DNA Test should not be used as a substitute for specific medical or diagnostic advice, and can only provide the user with information to better understand wellness traits associated with their genotype. Information relating to the Circle Vital DNA Test can be accessed on Prenetics’ website (www.circledna.com/vital).