- The welcome privileges of Bupa Together are applicable to contracts that come into effect on 1 September 2019.
- The welcome privileges are applicable to annual payment only.
- The welcome privileges are not applicable to members who receive the child discount and members who have cancelled their Bupa individual health insurance scheme six months prior to the date of application.
- Existing Bupa individual health insurance scheme members who sign up for a Bupa Together health insurance contract can also enjoy the welcome privileges. Members must keep their existing Bupa individual health insurance scheme for at least 12 months after their date of enrolment in the Bupa Together health insurance scheme. Otherwise, Bupa reserves the right to request the member to return the supermarket coupons to Bupa.
- All subscription discounts are only applicable to Bupa Together's Hospital and Surgical Benefit for contracts that come into effect from 1 September 2019.
- Children are entitled to either lifetime subscription discount or child subscription discount, whichever is higher.
- You must enrol with your relative(s) in two or more Bupa Together contracts to receive extra $200 supermarket coupons per contract. Relevant proof should be submitted together with the application, such as a copy of the Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate. The application and required documents should be submitted to Bupa on the same day.
- The supermarket coupons will be sent out with your welcome pack (if applicable).
- The above promotional offers cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or redeemed in conjunction with any other Bupa promotional offers.
- For the original subscription of this scheme, please contact your Health Insurance Consultant or use the online quotation engine on Bupa's website.
- Bupa reserves the right for final decision on all matters relating to the offers and applications.
- For details of the benefits, please refer to our product brochure and Schedule of Benefits.
- Maximum Annual Benefit Pool: HK$250,000 for one member, HK$500,000 for two members, HK$750,000 for three members, HK$1 million for four or more members; HK$500,000 or the available Maximum Annual Benefit Pool, whichever is lower, for members aged 65 and above.
- Bupa guarantees that your cover can be renewed for life as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Free wellness programme every year starting from the second year of membership.
- The lifetime subscription discount is applicable to both annual payment and monthly payment.
- Child discount is applicable to member aged 18 or below who enrol in Hospital and Surgical benefits. 50% discount is only applicable to child enrolled with both parents; if only one parent enrols, 25% discount will be applied.
- If you do not claim within a specific period, you can enjoy an increasing renewal discount on your Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit. You will receive 5% discount if you do not claim for two or three consecutive years, 10% discount for four or five consecutive years and 15% discount for six or more consecutive years.
- Member who has enrolled in this scheme can enjoy cashless treatment for eligible medical expenses by using the medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong, subject to a credit limit approved by Bupa. Your eligible claim will be reimbursed up to the Individual Overall Annual Limit.
^Terms and conditions for Bupa Medical Insurance Lucky Draw:
- Bupa (Asia) Limited (“Bupa”) is the organizer of the “Bupa Lucky Draw Campaign” promotion (Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 52326) (“Lucky Draw”).
- The Lucky Draw is held from 10am on 1 July 2019 to 7pm on 31 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Lucky Draw, member (“Participant”) is required to meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
a. Successfully enrolls as an Insured Person in any one of Bupa CarePro, Bupa Together, Bupa HealthPlus, Bupa Gold, Bupa Crystal and Bupa Care HealthNet Medical Insurance scheme; Bupa MyBasic and MyFlexi VHIS Plan (“Eligible Scheme”) during the Promotion Period through Bupa Health Management Consultant or Bupa Health Insurance Consultant;
b. Eligible Scheme must come into effect between 1 August 2019 and 1 September 2019 with annual premium payment paid; and
c. Aged 18 or above at the time of enrolment of the Eligible Scheme.
- The lucky draw lottery will be conducted on 10 October 2019. 53 winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system for one of the following prizes (“Prizes”):
- Grand Prize: 2round trip economy class air tickets from Hong Kong to London (up to HK$20,000) and 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in London (up to HK$10,000) x1
- 2nd Prize: Smart Watch (HK$4,199) x1
- 3rd Prize: Hair dryer (HK$3,380) x1
- 4th Prize: Zalora e-Gift voucher (HK$500) x50
- Each Participant can only enter into the Lucky Draw once no matter how many Eligible Scheme he/she has enrolled during the Promotion Period.
- Results of the Lucky Draw will be posted on Bupa’s corporate website (www.bupa.com.hk) and published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 18 October 2019.
- Prizes will be distributed by Bupa. Winners will be notified by Bupa individually on or before 25 October 2019 via phone or email. To eligible for collecting the Prize, Participant must collect the Prize in person or by his/her representative at the specified location during the Prize collection period and a copy of participant’s identity document must be presented for verification.
- The Eligible Scheme must be in force on the date of Prize collection. Participants shall not be entitled to the Prize if the Eligible Scheme is terminated for whatever reason on the date of Prize collection.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or other goods, or transferrable to others.
- Bupa will publicize the Lucky Draws and its result in public media, which may include photos of the winners of the lucky draw. By enrolling into the Lucky Draw, participants agree that Bupa will use the photos for the above purpose.
- If the information provided by a Participant or policy holder upon the registration of an Eligible Scheme is incorrect or incomplete, Bupa shall not assume any responsibility for any Participants who are not contactable to collect the Prize within the specified period. The Prize will be forfeited after the specified collection period.
- Employees of Bupa cannot enter into the Lucky Draw.
- The value of the Prizes is made reference to the retail standard price.
- Bupa is not the supplier of the Prizes offered and bears no responsibility for any related obligations and liabilities, including but not limited to their quality, fitness for purpose or any loss or damage caused in whatever respect. In case of any disputes or complaints in using or redeeming the Prizes, Participants should contact and resolve with the supplier directly.
- Conditions of the Grand Prize (Air tickets and hotel accommodations)
a. The prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash;
b. Air tickets are of economy class with departure city from HK on or before 31 March 2020;
c. Booking of flight and accommodation must be made with the travel agency designated by Bupa;
d. Winner shall settle the excess if the total price of air tickets (inclusive of any taxes, fuel surcharges, airport security fees and other administration costs) and hotel accommodations are above the total prize value of HKD 30,000; and
e. Fees charged for amendments or re-booking are not qualified for the prize redemption.
- If members do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw, please inform Bupa by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Family enrolment for 3 persons or more can enjoy up to 15% lifetime discount and an extra 20% welcome discount.
** Child aged 18 or below who enrol with both parents can enjoy 50% child discount.
# You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover. The current list of Bupa HealthCare Appointed Hospitals in Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
## Medical card is not applicable at the day-case centre of any private hospital in Hong Kong. You need to complete required procedures to use the medical card. The current list of designated private hospitals n Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.