- The welcome privileges of Bupa HealthNet are applicable to contracts that come into effect on 1 September 2019.
- Bupa reserves the right for final decision on all matters relating to the applications.
- For details of the benefits, please refer to our product brochure and Schedule of Benefits.
- You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover or cashless outpatient treatment. Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits for details.
- There is an annual maximum limit on Hospital and Surgical Beneift for members who are aged 65 or above on the contract effective date. Please refer to the Schedule of Benefits for details.
Bupa guarantees that your cover can be renewed for life as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Free check-up is only applicable to members aged 18 or above and the check-up must be performed at a network wellness centre.
^Terms and conditions for Bupa Medical Insurance Lucky Draw:
- Bupa (Asia) Limited (“Bupa”) is the organizer of the “Bupa Lucky Draw Campaign” promotion (Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 52326) (“Lucky Draw”).
- The Lucky Draw is held from 10am on 1 July 2019 to 7pm on 31 August 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- To participate in the Lucky Draw, member (“Participant”) is required to meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
a. Successfully enrolls as an Insured Person in any one of Bupa CarePro, Bupa Together, Bupa HealthPlus, Bupa Gold, Bupa Crystal and Bupa Care HealthNet Medical Insurance scheme; Bupa MyBasic and MyFlexi VHIS Plan (“Eligible Scheme”) during the Promotion Period through Bupa Health Management Consultant or Bupa Health Insurance Consultant;
b. Eligible Scheme must come into effect between 1 August 2019 and 1 September 2019 with annual premium payment paid; and
c. Aged 18 or above at the time of enrolment of the Eligible Scheme.
- The lucky draw lottery will be conducted on 10 October 2019. 53 winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system for one of the following prizes (“Prizes”):
- Grand Prize: 2round trip economy class air tickets from Hong Kong to London (up to HK$20,000) and 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in London (up to HK$10,000) x1
- 2nd Prize: Smart Watch (HK$4,199) x1
- 3rd Prize: Hair dryer (HK$3,380) x1
- 4th Prize: Zalora e-Gift voucher (HK$500) x50
- Each Participant can only enter into the Lucky Draw once no matter how many Eligible Scheme he/she has enrolled during the Promotion Period.
- Results of the Lucky Draw will be posted on Bupa’s corporate website (www.bupa.com.hk) and published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 18 October 2019.
- Prizes will be distributed by Bupa. Winners will be notified by Bupa individually on or before 25 October 2019 via phone or email. To eligible for collecting the Prize, Participant must collect the Prize in person or by his/her representative at the specified location during the Prize collection period and a copy of participant’s identity document must be presented for verification.
- The Eligible Scheme must be in force on the date of Prize collection. Participants shall not be entitled to the Prize if the Eligible Scheme is terminated for whatever reason on the date of Prize collection.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or other goods, or transferrable to others.
- Bupa will publicize the Lucky Draws and its result in public media, which may include photos of the winners of the lucky draw. By enrolling into the Lucky Draw, participants agree that Bupa will use the photos for the above purpose.
- If the information provided by a Participant or policy holder upon the registration of an Eligible Scheme is incorrect or incomplete, Bupa shall not assume any responsibility for any Participants who are not contactable to collect the Prize within the specified period. The Prize will be forfeited after the specified collection period.
- Employees of Bupa cannot enter into the Lucky Draw.
- The value of the Prizes is made reference to the retail standard price.
- Bupa is not the supplier of the Prizes offered and bears no responsibility for any related obligations and liabilities, including but not limited to their quality, fitness for purpose or any loss or damage caused in whatever respect. In case of any disputes or complaints in using or redeeming the Prizes, Participants should contact and resolve with the supplier directly.
- Conditions of the Grand Prize (Air tickets and hotel accommodations)
a. The prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash;
b. Air tickets are of economy class with departure city from HK on or before 31 March 2020;
c. Booking of flight and accommodation must be made with the travel agency designated by Bupa;
d. Winner shall settle the excess if the total price of air tickets (inclusive of any taxes, fuel surcharges, airport security fees and other administration costs) and hotel accommodations are above the total prize value of HKD 30,000; and
e. Fees charged for amendments or re-booking are not qualified for the prize redemption.
- If members do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw, please inform Bupa by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .