- The welcome privileges of Bupa HealthPlus are applicable to contracts that come into effect between 1 January 2020 to 1 February 2020.
- The welcome privileges are applicable to annual payment only.
- The applicant must be a new member who is not a Bupa individual member in the past 6 months.
- For the original subscription of this scheme, please call our Health Insurance Consultants or use the online quotation engine on Bupa's website. The discounted subscription is only applicable to contracts that come into effect between 1 January 2020 to 1 February 2020.
- You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover or cashless treatment. Please refer to the notes in the product brochures and schedule of benefits for more details.
- Medical card cannot be used at the day-case centre of the local private hospitals.
- Bupa reserves the right for final decision on all matters relating to the applications.
- The above information is a product summary for reference only. Please refer to the brochure and contract for details and the Terms and Conditions.
- The annual maximum cover for members aged 65 or above and for treatment received in the US is different. Some benefit items are subject to the annual maximum limit.
- You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover or cashless treatment. Medical card is not applicable at the day-case centre of any private hospital in Hong Kong. The current list of designated private hospitals n Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
- The calculation compares deductible options between $0 and $40,000 for a 35-year-old member enroled in the Hospital and Surgical Benefits for Bupa HealthPlus.
Bupa guarantees that your cover can be renewed every year for life as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Family discount is only applicable to Bupa HealthPlus’ subscriptions of Hospital and Surgical Benefit. Members are entitled to 10% discount when 2 family members are enrolled and 15% discount when 3 family members or more are enrolled at the same time. The lifetime family discount is applicable to both annual payment and monthly payment.
- Doctors will be available during schedule office hours to support the nurses for answering enquiries. Office hours: Mon – Fri, from 9am to 7pm (Hong Kong time), except public holidays.
- During office hours (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday, except public holidays) We are pleased to answer all your enquires.
Outside office hours, we can provide the followings :
i. Bupa appointed service providers
ii. Your coverage details
iii. Claims procedures and other administration procedures
iv. Claim forms
- Member who has enrolled in this scheme can enjoy cashless treatment for eligible medical expenses by using the medical card at designated private hospitals in Hong Kong and outpatient consultations of our network doctors, subject to a credit limit approved by Bupa. Your eligible claim will be reimbursed up to the Overall Annual Limit.
- Member who has taken out the optional Clinical Benefit can enjoy cashless treatment for eligible outpatient expenses by using the medical card at designated clinics, subject to the maximum number of visits for both Network Benefit and Non-Network Benefit in aggregate per Contract Year.
*Family enrolment for 3 persons or more can enjoy up to 15% lifetime discount and an extra 20% welcome discount.
From HK$290 a month: Actual insurance fees vary. The example premium is calculated based on the current premium rate of a member aged 18 enroling in Bupa HealthPlus, with annual payment, Hospital & Surgical benefit and a HK$40,000 deductible. The fee does not include the latest welcome offer.