- The promotion period is valid from 14 January 2019 to 28 February 2019 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”), and is applicable to customers of Zalora only.
- To enjoy 15% discount, the insured member (“New Customer”) is required to meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
a. Successfully enrols in Bupa CareKid and Bupa Together Medical Insurance scheme (“Eligibile Scheme”) through a Bupa Health Management Consultant during the Promotion Period;
b. Must not be a member of any one of the Eligible Scheme within 6 months prior to the date of submitting the application to enrol for an Eligible Scheme;
c. Eligible Scheme must come into effect between 1 February 2019 and 1 March 2019 with annual premium payment paid;
d. Subscriber must be a valid customer of Zalora and provide the promotion code 88136 to the Bupa Health Management Consultant when enrolling in an Eligible Scheme.
- The Promotion Offer is not applicable to New Customer who has received child discount or aged 60 or above. New Customer aged 60 or above will be entitled HK$200 supermarket coupon, which will be delivered after 6 to 8 weeks from policy inception.
- The Promotion Offer is not transferable, returnable or redeemable for cash. If the Eligible Scheme is cancelled for whatever reason, the subscription refund (if any) shall not include the discount.
- Bupa reserve the right to cancel or terminate this Promotion Offer (in whole or in part) or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Bupa shall be final and conclusive on all matters related to the Promotion Offer.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Applicable to member who enrol Full Cover Benefit at private level.
- Applicable to member who enrol at private room level.
- You need to follow the required procedures to enjoy full cover. The current list of Bupa HealthCare Appointed Hospitals in Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
- Bupa guarantees that your cover can be renewed for life as long as you meet the requirements as stated in the Renewal Clause of your contract. Bupa reserves the right to amend the subscription, benefits, terms and conditions upon your contract renewal. Please refer to your contract for further details.
- Female aged 18 to 49 years are eligible to join the Maternity Benefit.
- Child discount is applicable to children aged 15 days to 17 years enroling in Bupa Care Kid Health Insurance Scheme. 50% discount is applicable to Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit with both parents applying for Bupa CarePro Health Insurance Scheme only; if only one parent enrols in Bupa CarePro Health Insurance Scheme, 25% off on Bupa Care Kid Health Insurance Scheme will be applied.
- If you do not claim within a specific period, you can enjoy an increasing renewal discount on your Hospital and Surgical Benefit and Full Cover Benefit. You will receive 5% discount if you do not claim for two or three consecutive years, 10% discount for four or five consecutive years and 15% discount for six or more consecutive years.
- Medical card is not applicable at the day-case centre of any private hospital in Hong Kong. You need to complete required procedures to use the medical card. The current list of designated private hospitals in Hong Kong is available on Bupa's website. This list is subject to change from time to time.
*HK$9 subscription per day : Assume member aged 35, enrol in Bupa CarePro (Ward level) Hospital & Surgical benefit and Full Cover benefit.
Personal information collection statement
According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, your personal information collected in this form will be used by Bupa for marketing and promotional purposes only.
Please call us on 2517 5935 if you do not want to receive any promotional information from Bupa (Asia) Limited in future.
The health insurance schemes detailed on this webpage are insured by Bupa (Asia) Limited. Bupa (Asia) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to carry out general insurance business in the HKSAR. The registered office of Bupa (Asia) Ltd. is 18/F Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. Telephone number: 2517 5175.